THIS SITE IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT! PLEASE VISIT US BACK LATER.


AWESOME😱: How I Got 100SMS For Just GH¢0.01


 I bet you will have a hard time believing this, or may say is only for minimal fun, yet is truly conceivable and genuine. 

I enjoyed sending a ton of SMS since I didn't incline toward going on the web. I thought going on the web require web association which is from our typical information pack we generally do. Furthermore, you can concur with me that information group cost a great deal, particularly 4g organization clients. This why I settled on the choice to go on sms. 



At the point when I began sending messages to my companions through SMS, I insighted it's super quick and straightforward. In any case, there once more! SMS was likewise setting me back a ton of cash. I went through nearly GH¢25 consistently only for purchasing SMS. 

Ideally, I began building up a thought of how I can send SMS for nothing or requiring little to no effort. So I was hectically planing continually, attempting numerous means and utilizing a great deal of ussd codes. In only a couple days, a wonder occurred, and this is the thing that I did: 

One morning, I dialed the USSD code, *138# actually like how we do typical pack. I moved in a great deal of steps(which has been already  I at lposted) till I last arrived at super savers bundles. Haha, I at long last completed the game. At the point when I chose the super savers pack, I was given not many choices, I picked the enter sum choice. The stunt I made would i say i was, entered just GH¢0.01, and you realize what was the deal? View, I got immense 100sms in addition to a little package.

SOURCE: qwabflix.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments