THIS SITE IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT! PLEASE VISIT US BACK LATER.


"I no dey shame for any work wey dey bring betta moni oh" 20years Jennifer Okuro Efemonghe


Jennifer Okuro is a level 200 student of finance. She has been supportive of herself concerning her education and her family.

According her, she has been working as a laborer which has been her only source of income. "And this na wia dey get my urgent 2K" she said. Adding "I start to dey work hia because say I bin need moni and because say no bi me my parents born. So I fit come dey leave di whole work put for dia head."

According to the interview by BBC WORLD NEWS, people laughs at her because of her work. But none she is ashamed.

READ THIS TOO: Bill Gates Divorce wife Melinda Gates


Why Read This News?

As a student, you should not only depend on your family or guardian. Even they do so, yet you should put in your best to find a job or start a mini business so you can cater for yourself and even your parents.


Watch The Interview Below

Post a Comment

0 Comments